Sunday, October 3, 2010

deSigN #142 'EncHaNted DreaMs' SOLD




As she beckoned to my calls I surrender to the beauty that was before me. Softly spoken were her woRds…
WitHiN your heart keep oNe, still, secret spot wHeRe dreams may go
Where all of Gods Creatures live amongst the forest in a harmony of nature’s music
There hidden is the precious magic that you have had all along within your soul
Believe in all tHiNgs that bring peace and harmony
Give your worries to the secrets of the night, rest your weary miNd
and trust in your ability to take flight
and follow the EncHaNted Path to your DreaMs End


8x8 'ooak' Scrapbook aRt WoRk
Dedicated to my Children, my faiRies,
'entertaining angels unaware'
aNd MotHeR Nature
'2010 copyrights of Poeticgarden.com


eBay Item Number: 300476420414

2 Comments:

At October 4, 2010 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Ann Lihl said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Katie! I say this one is my top fav of them all! Love it! I especially love the dark colors in it and the vintage feel.

 
At October 4, 2010 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

I would have to agree, I love love love woRkiNg with dark colors like this but oNe of my other favorites I keep goiNg back to is the recent Alice in WoNdeRlaNd page too.
But tHeN I start lookiNg at all of tHeM aNd they aRe all so different in colors, details aNd meaNiNgs, it's hard to choose. ~lol
Appreciate your kiNd woRds, Blessed Be

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home