Sunday, September 5, 2010

LiMted Addition 'ooak' Fall faiRy StoNes


a gift of inspiration a tiNy bit of hope a place of woNdeR
a sPaRk of mAgiC for the Soul
tReAsuRes left unseen, tRiNkets nestled aMoNgst the forest floor
the faiRies took me to a place I remember a place I have been before
VisioNs and iMages kept within my dReAms a place within my heart I have seen
never to forget or part from what I know
an oRdiNaRy Miracle a seed of wiSdoM I will always have
for what my gRaNdMotHeR taught me and what I will forever hold
faiRy StoNes left behind a gift to me was left to fiNd
as a reMiNdeR of what my heart can see
a glimpse of the wiNgs she has given to me


*Poetic GaRdeNs LiMited Addition 'ooak' Fall faiRy StoNes aRe now available on eBay. You can type in (Item Number: 300465241159)
on eBay to view 'wHiMsiCal' Scrapbook eMbellishMeNts

'2010 copyrights of poeticgarden.com

3 Comments:

At September 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Kathy Floen said...

WOW....I just got to actually READ your blog. :) I love how you write what inspires your art. BEAUTIFUL! :)

 
At September 9, 2010 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

auh why tHaNk You, miss Kathy for your kiNd woRds :o)
My gRaNdmotHeR whom I feel is watching over me. Walt DisNey my biggest meNtoR, my Children aNd of course my faiRies all iNspiRe me.
I truly believe in faiRies aNd will never waver. It's who I am aNd what bRiNgs me absolute peace aNd calm in my heart. I hope that I can sHaRe a lil' bit of magic aNd iNspiRatioN to others as well aNd give others courage to not be afraid to dReAm. Blessed Be, Kathy

 
At September 10, 2010 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

...aNd God

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home