Tuesday, September 21, 2010

deSigN #141 'MotHeRs dReAm' ACEO SOLD





A geNtle touch a soft wHispeR rests witHiN my soul
I cherish tiMes oNce speNt aNd meMoRies that I will forever hold
I take fRoM the past the love that was shown to me
aNd pray that every step I make will be instilled aNd fall upon your wiNgs
aNd hope you will begin to see how precious you aRe to me
Every petal on every flower, every glow of dRagoNfly wiNgs
every Dew Drop that glistens in the early moRniNg sun
my love for you will always be seen
For every woRd I write aNd every soNg I siNg,
I pray that you will fiNd my love brush against your cheek
in a sweet summer breeze, every sparkle across a snow covered peak
I will always be there to show you how much you mean to me
A moonshine away wHeN you have fallen fast asleep
aNd dReAm of flyiNg on Butterfly wiNgs
I will always be there to love you to show you within a MotHeRs dReAm


Poetic GaRdeNs 'ooak' Limited Addition
ACEO aRtistRy Collectors CaRd
2.5 x 3.5 in size that fits in the palm of your haNd
aNd goes with the 'ooak' 8x8 Scrapbook aRt WoRk deSigN #140
'2010 copyrights of poeticgarden.com

eBay Item #300471215794

2 Comments:

At September 23, 2010 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Ann Lihl said...

I really like this one Katie! Very beautiful!! Mother and daughter-very classic and vintage all wrapped up in a beautiful bouquet of life!

 
At September 25, 2010 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

tHaNks Ann, I doN't get a cHaNce to make aRtistry Collector Cards that often aNd love cReAtiNg tHeM wHeN the opportunity or vision arises.
Appreciate your nice comment, Blessed Be fRoM the 'hobbit house' of Poetic GaRdeN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home