Monday, August 30, 2010

deSigN #136 'Summer Memories' Set SOLD







It's not that unusual wHeN eveRytHiNg is beautiful
It's just another oRdiNaRy miracle today. The sky knows when it's time to snow
Don't need to teach a seed to grow, it's just aNotHer oRdiNaRy miracle today
Life is like a gift they say wrapped up for you everyday
Open up and find a way To give some of your own. Isn't it reMaRkable, like every tiMe a raindrop falls, it's just another oRdiNaRy miracle today
Birds in wiNteR have their fliNg, will always make it hoMe by spRiNg
It's just another oRdiNaRy miracle today
When you wake up everyday please don't throw your dReAms away
Hold them close to your heart 'Cause we're all a part of the oRdiNaRy miracle

Do you waNt to see a miracle?

It seems so exceptional the things just work out after all
It's just another oRdiNaRy miracle today
Sun coMes up and sHiNes so bright and disappears again at night
It's just another oRdiNaRy miracle today...

Songwriters: Ballard, Glen; Stewart, David A.

"I had so much to say within my heart but couldN't get all the eMotioNs out, stRuggliNg to write my thoughts down, I turned my blog music on aNd the soNg 'Ordinary Miracle' came on. I knew that my feeliNgs were wrapped up in this soNg of what my heart feels as summer begins to unwind. The walks I take, the beauty of MotHeR NatuRe or how the waRmth of the sun coMfoRts me like a blaNket. This is what I see, this is how I view life. This is what feeds my soul aNd what I desire to live in everyday. I tHaNk MotHeR NatuRe aNd the faiRies for the beauty they have brought to my eyes this summer aNd for all the summers in my lifetime."

Dedicated to my Children, my faiRies
aNd 'entertaining angels unaware'
8x8 scrapbook aRt Work by Poetic GaRdeN
matching faiRy Tear Bear by Stacey fRoM gReAtdaNegeR
'2010 copyrights of poeticgarden.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home