Thursday, January 13, 2011

'Festive fRiday'






Not too often do I get a cHaNce to come out of the aRt Studio
aNd participate in soMe great activities in the Scrapbook WoRld
But when a new aNd taleNted fRieNd Terri aka ‘tiNk' fRoM http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com came kNockiNg on my lil’ hobbit house about dReAmiNg up Christmas Cards for the upcoMiNg year, well I simply couldN’t resist.
‘Festive fRiday’ Blog Hop which is a great way to get to know taleNted aNd cReAtive artists aNd most of all a fun cHalleNge for the New Year
I teNd not to stay within the liNes when it coMes to seNdiNg GreetiNg CaRds out particularly during the Holiday Season
With all the hustle aNd bustle of tHiNgs, I feel that the Holidays simply get lost.
So I personal like to wait aNd seNd my GreetiNgs CaRds out after the New Year.
This way it shows that I doN’t tHiNk of my Loved Ones just on the Holidays aloNe.
I just had to juMp at the cHaNce to keep dReAmiNg outside the liNes aNd seNd my fRieNds aNd faMily Christmas Cards throughout the coMiNg year. So here is my fiRst 'Festive fRiday' GreetiNg Card usiNg fun, wHiMsical colors of piNk, blue aNd tRiNkets aNd such fRoM BoBunny Paper, MakiNg Memories aNd K&CoMpaNy Brads aNd haNdMade Packages tied up with Love.

***Join in the Blog Hop fun aNd invite you to check out Debbie Feist aNd see what she has made for her ‘Festive fRiday’ Christmas Card
at: http://debbie-feist.blogspot.com

18 Comments:

At January 13, 2011 at 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautifully declicious card!

your link to the next person should be mended as it reads Blogger not found -http://www.debbit-feist.blogspot.com/

is it spelt wrong?

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

tHaNks for the helpful tip, it's my fiRst hop aNd am haviNg so much fun.
oh aNd tHaNk You for sayiNg that about my 'delicious' caRd aNd stoppiNg into my cRaft GaRdeN
~Blessed Be, kAtiE

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:04 PM , Blogger Proxxon Tools said...

this is amazing... love the card.

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

tHaNk You, Terri
it suRe helped the soul to cReAte this today aNd appreciate the opportunity. ((Huggles))

 
At January 14, 2011 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Yolonda said...

Oh Wow!!! Love, love, love it. Truly amazing.

Yolonda

 
At January 14, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Blogger AJsArts said...

Great card :)

 
At January 14, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my word...how gorgeous is that!!! I absolutely love it. I love that you used so many trinkets and doodads. And the colors. Wow

 
At January 14, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Blogger MurphyMama said...

I love the busy little card, and I love the saying on the inside.

 
At January 14, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Ann Lihl said...

I love your winter card Katie!! I just love the colors! You could literally give it to anyone and they would love it!

 
At January 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Ann said...

Oops! Commented on the wrong place! Now that I'm at the right place, this is just darling!

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

Wow tHaNks a BuNch everybody, it's my very fiRst 'Blog Hop' aNd it was suRe fun seeiNg everyone's taleNts aNd participating. It's goiNg to be such a gReAt cReAtive cHalleNge. tHaNks again, Terri for the idea.
tHaNk You all for takiNg the tiMe to stop into the cRaft GaRdeN aNd take a few miNutes to dReAm with me.
~Blessed Be fRoM the 'hobbit house' of poeticgarden.com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW that is a stunning card!! Love all the embellies on it.. thanx for the inspiration..:)


nicolle@nicollelovesscrapbooking.com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

tHaNk You, Nicolle appreciate your kiNd aNd supportive woRds aNd for visiting the cRaft GaRdeN, it means alot. ~Blessed Be

 
At January 18, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Debbie Feist said...

WOW! Your card is over the top gorgeous. Can not wait to see what you do next. Glad I found your blog.

 
At February 25, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Cheryl LIndsay said...

Wonderful, fun and inspiring. I'm proud to be on Frestive Friday Blog Hop with you,

 
At February 25, 2011 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Cheryl LIndsay said...

Wonderful, fun and inspiring. I'm proud to be on Frestive Friday Blog Hop with you,

 
At December 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Pam said...

Perfectly playful! Love it!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

tHaNk YOU Pam, appReciAte YOU takiNg tHe tiMe to explore tHe old gaRdeN aNd for leAviNg your kiNd woRds heRe ~Blessed Be

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home