Saturday, October 23, 2010

LiMted Edition 'ooak' faiRy StoNes


a gift of inspiration a tiNy bit of hope a place of woNdeR
a sPaRk of mAgiC for the Soul
tReAsuRes left unseen, tRiNkets nestled aMoNgst the forest floor
the faiRies took me to a place I remember a place I have been before
VisioNs and iMages kept within my dReAms a place within my heart I have seen
never to forget or part from what I know
an oRdiNaRy Miracle a seed of wiSdoM I will always have
for what my gRaNdMotHeR taught me and what I will forever hold
faiRy StoNes left behind a gift to me was left to fiNd
as a reMiNdeR of what my heart can see
a glimpse of the wiNgs she has given to me


*Poetic GaRdeNs LiMited Addition 'ooak' faiRy StoNes aRe now available on eBay. Type in Item Number: (300484506636)
to view 'wHiMsiCal' Scrapbook eMbellishMeNts

2 Comments:

At July 9, 2011 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Karen Fuller said...

i love the fairy stones and i loved reading the poem. did you write that, yourself? (i did not see a name under it.)it is beautiful--i could read it over and over again and enjoy it more each time. thank you for this picture in my head that the words painted for me..

 
At November 3, 2011 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

Hi KaReN, yes I wRote tHis aNd wRite all tHe otHeR poeMs as well. Appreciate your BeAutiFuL aNd kiNd woRds

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home