Friday, October 29, 2010

deSigN #146 Breast Cancer Awareness SOLD





I can not say that I know how you feel but the gift I give to you, I know it is real.
A gift of support wHeN you feel helpless aNd weak, a gift I give you, I hope will bRiNg peace. A gift of beauty that coMes fRoM within, compassion aNd kindness for I doN't know wHeRe you have been. A road traveled that soMe would not feel.
A gift that I give you, I know that is real. I'll seNd you my faiRies as I kneel in prayer. To coMfoRt you in tiMe of need, hold you in warmth with the love of their wiNgs. This gift I give you with all that I know aNd bless you always within my dReAms.

8x8 'ooak' Scrapbook aRt WoRk
Dedicated to my Children, my faiRies,
'entertaining angels unaware'
aNd MotHeR NatuRe
'2010' copyrights of Poeticgarden.com
eBay Item NuMbeR: (300487188762)

tHaNk You to Stacey at: 'gReAtdaNegeR' on eBay for her Tear Bear
to embellish aNd her miniature envelope with card.
Jean fRoM www.artfire.com/users/LadyHawk for the Pink Jewels

A portion of the proceeds earned by this cReAtioN will be
doNated to the American Cancer Society

6 Comments:

At October 29, 2010 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Sharlotte Hughes said...

It's absolutely beautiful. :)

 
At October 29, 2010 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

tHaNk You, Sharlotte appreciate your kiNd woRds, it means a lot
~Blessed Be aNd may the faiRies fiNd you in peace

 
At October 29, 2010 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So magical.

 
At October 30, 2010 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

tHaNk You, 'Proudmoms' appreciate your comment. ~Blessed Be

 
At October 30, 2010 at 11:02 PM , Blogger Kathy Floen said...

LOve your art and the beautiful poem with it. :) I love your gift! :)

 
At October 31, 2010 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

Kathy, that was very sweet of you to say, tHaNk You for takiNg the tiMe in leaving me a comment, it means a lot aNd adore 'full of life' personality aNd funny humor. ~Blessed Be & (Hugs)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home