Wednesday, November 24, 2010

deSigN #149 'Snow faiRy' SOLD




Snow capped butterflies left warm kisses upon her cheeks aWakeNiNg her soul to a new morn. A gift of white beauty emerged before her eyes blessing her with the cHaNgiNg of the season. Crystal Snowflakes shimmer on the tips of Iceberg Rose Petals while sparrows sang to her with the warmth of their voices announcing that MotHeR NatuRe had brought her a Gift of wiNter dReAms

8x8 'ooak' Scrapbook aRt WoRk
Dedicated to my Children, my faiRies,
'entertaining angels unaware'
aNd MotHeR NatuRe
'2010' copyrights of Poeticgarden.com
eBay Item NuMbeR: (300498950552)

4 Comments:

At November 24, 2010 at 4:59 PM , Blogger The Brenenstall Family said...

This is Gorgeous!!!! I love it. Amazing as always.xoxo

 
At November 24, 2010 at 10:25 PM , Blogger Kathy Floen said...

My Goodness, as ill as you have been and you just create the most inspiring and beautiful pieces! :) Love it! :)

 
At November 25, 2010 at 12:16 AM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

tHaNk You, Tiffany aNd Kathy
yes the past few weeks have caught up to my body aNd have hit a brick wall the past few days. All I have to say is I owe it to a lot of praying aNd asking Heavenly Father to help give me stReNgth to eNduRe.
Appreciate your supportive aNd thoughtful woRds ~Blessed Be fRoM my lil' hobbit house

 
At March 6, 2011 at 4:48 AM , Blogger FaiRieS&MoNsTeRs said...

Hello
I am from Uk and i absolutly love your work you are very talented, I would just like to ask this design is it done an scrpbook card or have you designed this on a frame. im sort of confused on what your base is. i have been looking at your work and i really love it thank you for the inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home