Tuesday, November 16, 2010

deSigN #148 'Inner Beauty' SOLD




There is a place I often go that feeds my soul with peace. Where my thoughts aRe cHeRisHed aNd preserved that oNly my heart can see. A place where I can discover gifts that aRe nestled within the trees, an eNcHaNted aNd special place that means the world to me.
Where my taleNts aRe paiNted on Dew Drops aNd my goals aRe written on dReAms.
A secret place that is so often felt yet rarely ever seen.
Nurtured in tiMes speNt in a gaRdeN aNd grown with love for me,
a magical place I often go that lives inside of me. A place that is kept aNd rarely seen. Within my spirit lives a precious jewel which I like to call my 'Inner Beauty'


8x8 'ooak' Scrapbook aRt WoRk
Dedicated to my Children, my faiRies,
'entertaining angels unaware'
aNd MotHeR NatuRe
'2010' copyrights of Poeticgarden.com
eBay Item NuMbeR: (300494137370)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home