Friday, October 22, 2010

deSigN #145 'faiRy Prayers' SOLD





I pray that as you walk upon your path in life that you always know how much I caRe aNd if I could I would carry what you feel that you cannot bear. WoNdeRiNg if you aRe safe, I pray that you will always feel me there. With every step you take aNd every moMeNt you embrace, know that I pray for the heavens above to fall upon you with grace. I pray that wHeN you close your eyes to sleep at night, you will always feel my arms aRouNd you aNd as you wake may the morning sun fiNd you aNd bRiNg you waRmth upon your face. As you travel aloNg your jourNey may the faiRies coMfoRt you in tiMe of need wHeN you have lost your way aNd feel that you cannot see. Guide you in ways that will iNspiRe you to dReAm, this is my prayer for you, a wish that you will always have the ability to soar aNd the courage to fiNd your own wiNgs.

8x8 'ooak' Scrapbook aRt WoRk
Dedicated to my Children, my faiRies,
'entertaining angels unaware'
aNd MotHeR NatuRe
'2010' copyrights of Poeticgarden.com

tHaNk You to Stacey at: 'gReAtdaNegeR'
for her haNdMade faiRy Shakers available on eBay


eBay Item Number: (300484482034)

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2010 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

so beautiful...I feel like you are praying over me and your fairy is watching me...thank you :)

 
At October 23, 2010 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

that is very sweet of you to say, Marie ~Blessed Be aNd tHaNk You for visiting the cRaft GaRdeN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home