Wednesday, December 30, 2009

favorite publications of '2009

FaiRy GaRdEn & WhiMsiCaLs design #105
"I remember each rain drop that fell upon her kitchen window pain. Such a gentle look at me, my grandmas smile; "Good Morning" with such weakness in her voice but she was always happy towards me..." insert from my Life's journey at pggardens.blogspot.com (no longer available)





TB's (tear bears) Life's Journey design #101
"Live...life is a journey not a guided tour" copyrights poeticgarden.com '2009 ...life's journey tag for this new layout has not been journaled(sp) yet at: pggardens.blogspot.com Available for purchase

Dear Jenny...Journal Entry
"Friends are those people who know the words to the song in your heart and sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." This scrapbook was inspired by all my cherished scrap friends
and in Honor of Jenny at:
kkrafts.xanga.com
Journal Entry Date: Oct. 29th, 2009




Family & Friends
"...sometimes your girlfriends end up becoming your family"
Going through my scrapbook portfolio, I stumbled upon this scrapbook. I couldn't help but notice the first photo insert was that of women supporting women...girlfriends can provide such strength, wisdom and love to help us raise that of our own families. Cherish your girlfriends that come across your life's journey, they teach us to be a better woman for others. copyright 2009 pggardens.blogspot.com



My Masterpiece... design #100


Create...Dream...Keep Life Simple.
Make Each Day Your Masterpiece
The meaning behind this 8x8 scrapbook page is that of my daughter Mackenzie. It’s important to let her know each day through my work, how much she is loved. She reminds me everyday how important it is to love myself. I couldn't create my designs without her being in my life, she is my miracle.
'2009 copyrights of artwork at: poeticgarden.com

2 Comments:

At December 31, 2009 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Simply beautiful! Evey single one!

 
At January 4, 2010 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Kitty said...

Your work is better in real life, if that is possible - you are very detailed and love your work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home