Friday, December 25, 2009

Family & Friends



"...sometimes your girlfriends end up becoming your family"
Going through my scrapbook portfolio, I stumbled upon this scrapbook. I couldn't help but notice the first photo insert was that of women supporting women...girlfriends can provide such strength, wisdom and love to help us raise that of our own families. Cherish your girlfriends that come across your life's journey, they teach us to be a better woman for others. copyright 2009 poeticgarden.com

2 Comments:

At December 25, 2009 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Renee G said...

no one can hold a candle to your talent katie...so so talented...could you send me a bit of it to add to my un worthy talent!

 
At December 26, 2009 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

I can't do it without you...(^^^)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home