Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Girl Christmas Scrapbook

Poetic Garden 'tEaR bEaR' Christmas Lunch Box

"...on the large tins I don't do photo inserts that often
unless it's for a 'special order'
you can see what some of my photo inserts look like
under my 'portfolio' at: poeticgarden.com
this Lunch Box scrapbook can fit 4x6 photos and those special keepsakes in.
Perfect for the 'on the go' mom
that wants to journal about her baby but doesn't have the time?
an adorable away to display a 'life's journey' in"

starting at .99cents
ebay item # 300403145482

copyrights of poeticgarden.com and Stacey Ninburg Taylor

3 Comments:

At March 3, 2010 at 8:39 PM , Blogger The Brenenstall Family said...

I started the bidding!! WOOHOO
Maybe I will win this one.

 
At March 3, 2010 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

you are so cute!

 
At March 6, 2010 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Poeticgarden.com said...

yes, I hope you can win this one too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home